Monday 14 July 2014

Oh the things I have to put up with...

It's a rough life, old sports. I tell you, I am asked to do some silly things sometimes. Most of the time, it's not too bad, but some days Spode comes out and has these ideas in her head. Ugh.
Um, what ya got there?
Spode dragged out a big blue thing. Naturally, I walked over to her right away to see what was up. I sniffed it all over, but it was a little scary when she started picking it up and dragging it behind her. 

Ok, well not that scary.

What's the big deal, Spode? Seems fine. Wish there was some food involved though. 
 Since I was not fazed by the big blue thing, Spode decided to hide in it. Yeah, I know. I have a weird owner. Tell me about it.
Old sport, what are you doing?

I found you!
Can I join you under there?
I wish I had acted scared. Spode made me wear it after that. I feel like such a dork. 

Does this tarp make me look fat? 
Ah! It's following me!? Okay old sports, I admit that that was a little frightening. 
I was still curious about it even after that though. In truth, I was looking for food. Surely there must be some in there, right?



Thankfully, she didn't make me wear it again. I just got to play around with it by myself. I told Spode when I had had enough. 
Okay! I'm ready to go back to my house now!
The other thing we did today was just run around and do some trot poles. No problem!
Weee!

I have about 5 minutes worth of energy. Let's do this!
In other news, I've been ridden a fair bit. I've been so good! Or that's what Spode says, anyway. She's very pleased with me, and I'm even doing some trotting now!
I'm a big kid now! Well, except everyone says I have the attention span of a gnat...

No one can tell in pictures!

Well, maybe sometimes you can tell. 

I'm pretty handsome, eh old sport?
It's not all work and no play though. I get plenty of time to myself and get to goof off a lot, just like a young horse should.
24 hours of turn out and grass

Lots of time for rolling in the dirt

It's a wonderful life!
Spode also gets to goof off. Who else takes photos of their horse's underbelly? My Spode is still a Paint lover at heart, apparently. She obsesses over my spot!
Until later, old sports! Who knows what we'll be doing tomorrow... Spode has a way of keeping me on my toes.

Jay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment