Sunday 21 July 2013

According to Gatsby's "General Resolves" one should "Bath Every Other Day".

You know what, Old Sport? Humans are crazy (my apologies if you are one).  You know what Spode did to me the other day? She soaked me in water and white foamy stuff for no reason at all.  Did I tell her I wanted a bath?  No. No I did not. And even when I protested, she told me to cut it out and continued anyway!? Who's the boss around here anyway? She named me the Great Gatsby for a reason, didn't she?  Nominative determinism and all that. 

The nice thing about the bath, however, was that I got to do this afterwards, which was sweet:

And I was all clean afterwards.  Two years worth of dirt gone.  I can wear my pink suit any day now! It's on order, right Spode?
"Oh my god! My knee spot is clean!"

So in sum, I have mixed feelings about baths:
I know I'm clean and cute but you, Spode, crossed the line!
Until later, Old Sports.

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment