Monday 9 September 2013

Ouch, me Bum!

Spode was right! Her mum came out to visit with me today! So exciting.  And that was on top of an already very exciting day because I was let out with the other geldings for the first time today too.  Old Sports, I have to tell you... I'm a little frightened of them.  You know how Gatsby never seems to appear at any of his parties?  Well, I've once again taken after my namesake.  I stay as far away from those other folks as possible.  The only horse I trust is my pal Nick Carraway (a.k.a. Tyr).

Why, you ask?  Here's my answer:
Owww. Spode come and rescue me!! 
This is why rumours spread.  Now all the other horses on the farm are going to think I'm a fighter.  Next thing you know they'll be whispers of "I heard he killed a man once" all over the farm. At least I know Tyr will never believe them.


Anyway, aside from the obvious, I had a fun day.  Was a bit silly in the barn just because I didn't want to stand still, but in the end I still wanted more attention. It's a rough life.
I'm confused.  Where exactly is Spode? Is she going to pop around the corner any second?

Hold up.  Look, here's my halter.  Can we go again, please? 
Still counting down the days.
Until later, Old Sports.

Jay.


2 comments:

  1. oh you can do it Jay. Spode will be back soon and her Mum is rather nice don't you think???

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did not give me nearly enough treats--that is my only complaint! Nice to meet you, Jane. I would add a smiley emoticon but they don't have any horse faces at the moment...

    ReplyDelete