Sunday 22 September 2013

This is the life!

I called it: Spode and I had a grassy day today! I didn't have to do any work these past two days, and it's been swell.  Yesterday it was pouring rain so she just brushed me (personally, I don't see the point of this). All I had to do was stand still--nothing too strenuous. 
You do realize that drying me off is hopeless, right?
I got to see my friend Meow-Meows, too. His name is actually Sammy but Meow-Meows has stuck.
Good afternoon, Meow-Meows. 
The only bad thing about Saturday was that it was a no-grass day.  Spode didn't want to stand in the rain with me. Princess. Pfft. 

Today was sunny though! Lucky me.  It was a perfect day for horses: too wet to do any work in the sand ring, but dry and warm enough that Princess Spode was willing to hang out with me while I ate.  I was groomed for a very long time first, but after that I was King. Despite all that grooming, Spode still didn't remove my mud socks:
Let's just call it a fashion statement and forgot the hose, okay?

We hung out for so long that I eventually needed to use the washroom.  Of course, for a horse, everywhere and anywhere is the washroom.  So I carried on eating...
Yeah, you would take a photo of me right now... No shame. 
All in all, a lovely weekend! I'm quite upset that it's over so soon.  But back to school Spode must go. I have no idea how she can leave this face:
But you don't need a degree! Stay here instead so I can eat some more!!

Until later, Old Sports.

Jay. 



No comments:

Post a Comment