Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas, Old Sports!

Spode gave me even more treats than usual today.  Why? Because it's some sort of Christmas thing today, that's why! Sounds good to me! I didn't even have to do anything.  Yum.  I love Christmas, whatever it is...

My eyes were better today.  I'm still squinting and they're a tiny bit swollen, but I'm definitely on the mend.  Thank goodness, because I don't like those eye drops at all. Yesterday was the worst day, and it spread to both my eyes.  It was also super sunny so I could hardly see at all and Spode forced me to wear my pink rag of a suit even though it's winter! So embarrassing.
Ugh, mum!!

Today she brought over lots of green things and tried on these super cool XL moon boots.  They were a little snug, but then I'm a little hairy, so it might all work out. 

And Spode told me she got some shirts to ride in next year when she sits on me.  Great!

Aside from that, we just hung out together and played follow the leader out in the paddock.  I even let  Spode give me a hug around my neck, AND I hugged her back.  Merry Christmas!!!

Until later, Old Sports.  Have a wonderful Christmas!!
No tofurky dinner for me? What!?

Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment