Monday 23 December 2013

The weather everywhere is frightful, but I am still delightful!

Ok, I've had enough of freezing rain.  No more, please.  It prevented Spode from visiting yesterday! How horrid!  Thankfully, she did make it out the day before, and she rescued me from my icicles.  I was like a Gatsby ice cube.

Excuse the photo quality.  I need to a hire a new photographer, clearly.  Spode is no good!
So Spode de-iced me (it was a very slow process--but I was dry and warm underneath!).  After that, we did some training, and she bundled me up in a blanket.  Ugh.  I tried to roll it off, but it was secured.  Spode might not be good at photography, but she knows how to adjust a blanket.  Rats. 
I also tried to eat a christmas wreath.  Delicious. The one bough I stole was great, and I tried to eat more but I was deterred.  I have a thing for pine...

Anyway, despite being wrapped in a blanket and Spode fretting about whether I was sweating again or not, I'm sure, Spode was a no show yesterday.  What!?  But how can you resist this face??
Am I making you all gooey on the inside?? Yeah, thought so.


No, really.
Look at your man.  Now back to me.  Now look at your man, now back to ME.
So what happens when Spode doesn't come? She doesn't get this face the next day.  She gets this face:
Ow.  This is all your fault!
Yeah, my eye is all swollen.  Pink eye? Maybe.   Anyway, it was all in my master plan, because it meant that Spode had to come out twice.  The downside is that the second time she came was to give me eye drops, which wasn't very fun.  She tried to feed me a carrot after but my teeth are sore and that didn't work.  Ugh. 

Anyway, I now feel kind of guilty for getting pink eye because I found out that she drew a pretty picture of me when she couldn't get to the barn.  Oops.  Well, don't I feel mean now... But sheesh! It took her soooo long to finally whip out the sketch pad! So maybe it was justified anyway...

How dashing... even if my hooves are all messed up. 

Until later, Old Sports.

Jay.

 

1 comment: